Day One offers a variety of substance use, mental health, and wellness services by licensed clinical counselors. We provide counseling for young people, adults, and families.
Please contact us at 207-874-1045 or by email if you would like to learn more about our services.
- Driver Education and Evaluation Program (DEEP)This program provides interventions for impaired drivers according to Maine Law. As a licensed provider, Day One offers evaluations and treatment services.
- EvaluationsCounselors conduct a thorough evaluation for adolescents and adults to assess the level of substance use and/or mental health concerns. We then make treatment recommendations.
- Evidence-Based TreatmentAll of our treatment programs use cutting edge approaches. Many of the programs used by Day One can be found on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) National Registry of evidence-based programs and practices (NREPP).
- Family/Couples TherapyWe provide confidential support for families who are seeking to get help for a teen or family member with substance use or mental health concerns.
- Individual TherapyCounselors offer safe and confidential counseling for adolescents and adults who need a place to address their substance use and mental health concerns. We guide clients to lead healthy and functional lives.
- Parent GroupThis weekly group is facilitated by an experienced clinician at our South Portland office. It is an open group and parents are invited to participate at any time. Parents who are dealing with their child’s substance use struggles and are seeking new tools and support find this to be a helpful resource.
- Portland Teen CenterDay One provides substance use disorder treatment, mental health counseling, case management and outreach to homeless youth at the Preble Street Teen Center on Cumberland Avenue in Portland.
Read More Here
- School-Based ServicesOur counselors provide substance use disorder and mental health treatment at high schools and middle schools throughout southern Maine.
Read More Here